Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Power of a Trainee's Words

A goog coach should ask questions and listen to feedback in order to guide someone to their best results.

I am a relative strength coach. I state this with the same boldness as my clients when they drop F-bombs during a workout session. My role as a relative strength coach allows me to focus on body recomposition, strength training, and corrective exercise. I firmly believe this is the most effective way to bring the best out of clients despite varying body types and needs. The purpose of this article is to give you an insight into key points in my training modalities and share the experiences of a few of my clients.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle http://bit.ly/2EVZyjn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts