Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Tree Salad. Pomegranate. Pecans. Raw Chard.

originally published: 12/3/12, updated: 12/16/18 I had no intentions of making this raw chard ribbon salad a "Christmas Tree" Salad. It was just going to be a holiday salad. Until I piled it into my bowl and watched as it formed a peaked tower that resembled a decked out holiday tree. Complete with shiny red pomegranate "lights" - glossy grape bulbs - twinkly satsuma ornaments - and then, of course, I needed a star on top... ..sprouted grain toast star it was! So my holiday salad turned into an edible tree. And now, (six years later!!!), this has been a festive fave of mine. I hope you can give it a try and even bring your own creativity to it... Christmas Tree Salad By Kathy Patalsky Published 12/03/2012 This festive holiday salad looks like a sparkly, twinkly Christmas tree!...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/1MtNugL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts