Monday, November 13, 2017

Catch-up with Kathy: 5 Interviews!

*photo by Sabrina Hill Interview Catch-Up. Over the past year I have had the pleasure of doing some awesome interviews with some warm, lovely and talented bloggers, brands and podcasters. I love sharing lessons that I have learned in life and business, as well as things that inspire me, help me get up and dance in the kitchen week-to-week, and struggles I have overcome. Light stuff. Heavy stuff. Real stuff. I hope you enjoy these featured interviews and they speak to you in some emotional or inspiring way! I hope they teach you something new about wellness, cooking, veganism or life in general. Check out these five recent interviews..Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2hwGnTg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts