Friday, December 1, 2017

Matcha-misu (Matcha Tiramisu)

I came back from Rome craving my homemade matcha latte and also a vegan version of Tiramisu. I love the idea of Tiramisu, but I prefer matcha to espresso and I obviously want all that fluff on top to be vegan, dairy-free. Well I didn't realize how EASY a vegan + matcha version could be until I whipped this recipe up on a whim. I let it set in the fridge for a few hours and I did a taste test. I could not stop eating this stuff! Which was probably a bad idea at 4pm, with this thing heavily dusted in matcha green tea powder... It even kept for the next few days in the fridge and was equally delicious upon each taste test. Matcha-misu is my new fave matcha dessert. So if you love the idea of matcha-soaked "lady fingers" (with an easy vegan hack for that part), fluffy...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2zW2CtM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts