Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017 Year in Review: Top 25 Recipes and more.

The sun is setting on another year in blogging for me. 2017 was an adventurous year filled with a whole bunch of video content, yummy new recipes galore and some awesome brand collaborations. I did a bit of exploring and experimenting, a few hits, a few misses (failure is good, right?!) and it was just a jam-packed year of content. So today I am happy to share this 2017 Year in Review as my final post of the year. Here are my top 25 recipe posts, honorable mentions, hits and misses, goal in 2018 and a few other end of year highlights. Thank you for showing up for me in 2017, I am excited for the year ahead....Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2C5L4fH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts