Wednesday, December 20, 2017

You Don't Have Time

We don’t know the number of our days, so it is imperative that we live them to the greatest extent we can, and that includes attention to our vitality.

There are days when it seems like my life is an uninterrupted stream of awkward conversations. My complete inability to talk about anything that’s happened in pop culture for the last decade is one example. No, I didn’t see that episode of Game of Thrones, or How I Met Your Mother, or Big Bang Theory, and please don’t start explaining it anyway. I have never watched an entire episode of The Office. I see about three movies a year in theaters: the latest Star Wars release, and a documentary or two about running or cycling.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle http://ift.tt/2DeNuWh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts