Saturday, December 2, 2017

Vegan Travel: Barcelona!

I wrote this last week, our first few days home from our trip. I am excited to share the trip with you guys in a few posts. This is the first, then next up, Croatia and Rome!.. I was up at 4:30am today. Blame it on jetlag. I am still recovering from an amazing trip that my husband and I took over the Thanksgiving holiday. We visited three spots: Barcelona, Croatia (Dubrovnik) and Rome. First stop: Barcelona! This was my first time visiting Barcelona. Several friends of mine have been and always rave about it. I had also heard positive things in regards to the vegan options, so I was optimistic that I wouldn't starve or end up eating bread and veggie sides our entire visit. Well they were right. I absolutely loved Barcelona and hope to spend more time there in the future. Here is a...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://ift.tt/2Apiz8L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts