Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Don't Think of It as a Diet

Find foods that you like to eat and that sustain you and make you feel good. To get lasting results, find a way to eat that you can maintain long-term.

 

Let me start off by saying I am not a nutritionist or a dietician or anything along those lines. I am a certified fitness professional that enjoys reading any and all new material on the latest diet research and trends. Gym members and my clients often ask me nutrition questions and I’m happy to share what worked for me and what I’ve learned from different sources.

read more



from Breaking Muscle https://ift.tt/2yZRs3J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts