Thursday, October 25, 2018

Starbucks Witch's Brew Frappuccino: My DIY + Vegan Version!

All things Halloween are eating up my feed right now, and I am loving ever scroll of it. Costumes, spooky things and movie references. I loved doing this Halloween movie 'recipe party' a few years back. My personal fave October movie: Hocus Pocus. It sets such a cozy, spooky, fun fall mood. The crisp fall leaves, warmly-lit Cape Cod style homes all smushed together on a friendly street. Max may have hated moving from California, but come October, I just want to live in that neighborhood ... minus the three crazy-scary, children-eating, vocally-talented witches of course. Oh, Witches!! Ha. I knew that story had a point. Today I am sharing my copycat, DIY version of the Starbucks Halloween Frappuccino. Meet my DIY 'Witchy Brew' Smoothie. I had so much fun DIY-ing the...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. https://ift.tt/2OLMyC2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts