Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Give Yourself the Gift of a Home Gym

You can remove a whole set of excuses by shrinking the distance between your bedroom and the weight room to feet, instead of miles.

A couple of years ago I experienced the thrill of buying my first house. With the prospect of home ownership came the chance to create my very own office and man cave. My wife quickly went to work decorating the house, and the room I had flagged to turn into an office was repurposed as the dogs’ room. Yes, that’s right, a room for my dogs, complete with three dog beds, bowls of food and water, a crate of toys, and pictures of our pups on the wall.

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle http://ift.tt/2iSPP42
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts