Sunday, May 26, 2019

FV Meals: Summer Challenge

Hey guys, I hope you are all having a happy long weekend. Something about long weekends make my creative juices really flow so yesterday I put the finishing touches on my Finding Vegan Meals Summer Challenge and rolled it out to my FV Meals community. Basically, it is a collection of some of my favorite summer-approved recipes. Smoothies, veggie burgers, salads and more. Loads of recipe photos. Plus a fun challenge card to inspire you to load up on plant-based foods this summer. It's just a tiny piece of content to help inspire some summertime cooking! I hope it helps and I hope you can try these recipes. If you have already purchased Finding Vegan Meals, you can download the full challenge book in the private Facebook group. But today I'm giving everyone a free sample with...

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://bit.ly/2VTyaGC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts