Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The best leggings and shorts for spring

Hi friends! How’s the week treating ya so far? I woke up yesterday morning ready to crush the day, and poor Liv woke up with pink eye. (Part of me was like “We only have 8 days of school left and I need ALL THOSE DAYS” lol but in the end, I enjoyed some extra time hanging out with her.)

We ended up having a nice morning at home, got some cooking prep done,

Cooking prep

took the dogs for a walk, built her new LEGO set, and I caught a Peloton class and short arms workout later in the afternoon while the girls watched a show.

We had the sweet and sour chicken chow mein from Cassy’s new cookbook and the girls loved it, too.

Chicken chow mein

It’s finally happened — my Zella leggings are officially being retired until fall. They were my absolute favorite for spin, but now that its warmed up, I’m back into crops and shorts. (I can’t store them away just yet because apparently Alaska is cold.) 

I thought I’d share some of my very favorite crops and shorts for spring if you’re swapping out your workout attire, too. If you have any shorts that you LOVE please, let me know! 

Running shorts for spring

Athleta printed running free shorts

Athleta shorts 

I picked these up in camo a few weeks ago and it was my first time shopping in the Athleta store! I love that these shorts are a tiny bit longer – no need to worry about flashing my booty while I work out legs – and the camo print is surprisingly neutral. 

Lululemon run times short

Lululemon

These also have a longer inseam and are insanely light and breathable. I’m loving the silver foil print, too!

Lorna Jane run short

Lorna jane

I looooove these run shorts. They do run a tiny bit big – I’m usually between an XS and S, and wear XS in these – with a soft buttery fabric, and super flattering waistband. 

Old Navy has some great finds and some of their shorts are only $10

Old navy

 

Workout cropped leggings 

The cropped version of my favorite leggings ever made. 

Cropped leggings

Power workout cropped leggings

Sweaty betty

Sweaty Betty always uses nice fabrics, and these are light without being see-through. 🙂 

Under Armour Vanish Crop

UA crop

This fabric is wicking and dries incredibly fast, and the mesh panels add extra ventilation. 

* I didn’t include Fabletics on the list because even though I love their stuff, I feel like their leggings are heavy in the summer. I don’t tend to go for those as often when it’s warm outside. 

So tell me friends: what’s your #1 favorite pair of athletic shorts??

xo

Gina

The post The best leggings and shorts for spring appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista http://bit.ly/2EkA6lN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts