Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Mother’s Day Gift Guide

Hi friends! Hope you’re having a wonderful morning. The Pilot is back after 3 1/2 weeks away (whew! I’ll be posting all about the adventures and misadventures in the am), but for today I’m sharing some gift ideas for Mother’s Day. It’s always fun to pick out gifts for the incredible women we have in our family (my nanas, mom, MIL, stepmom and Meggie!) and I feel so fortunate to have them. While I’m requesting the usual gifts this year (they pretty much all revolve around sleep), I thought I’d share some ideas if you’re shopping. I’d love to hear your gift guide picks, too!

Mothers Day 2018 gift guide

Flowers and plants:

Venus et fluer flowers. I get ad-targeted for these on Facebook ALL THE TIME and I think this means I finally need to get them for someone. They’re real roses that last an entire year, and arrive in a gorgeous hat-style box.

Heart shaped succulent planter. Love succulents, and since they’re so hardy, it doesn’t matter so much if you have a black thumb.

Plant some flowers for her in this.

Fringe earrings

Personalized + jewelry:

Handwriting bracelet. This one is designed based on your own handwriting. 

Stackable name rings. I have some initial rings for Liv and P, and they’re my favorite jewelry. It’s such a dainty and sweet gift idea.

Baby bird necklace.

A Mantraband cuff. This is a perfect way to spread some words of encouragement to a mama you love.

Fun fringe earrings. These are THE summer statement earrings. The fun colors are amazing and add a little pop of color and something special to a classic dress or tank. 

Initial pendant necklace. 

“Mama” script ring.

Constellation print. You can input the birthdays of your siblings and surprise your mom with what the stars looked like on the night you were born. While it’s sentimental, it’s also a beautiful piece of art. 

Robe

Clothes + beauty:

Tory Burch tote in a summery hue. This carryall can double as a diaper bag or beach bag, too. 

Comfy classic pajamas.

Sugar kisses lip kit.

A comfy and luxe robe. I have a very similar one and it’s a lighter fabric for spring/summer.

The best sleep mask. This is a staple in my life (I even travel with it), and I sleep better and more soundly when I use it.

A nontoxic eyeshadow palette in gorgeous nudes.

Heart-shaped Le Creuset

Home + entertaining:

Gorgeous ceramic plate set.

An intricate cheese board.

The CUTEST Le Creuset dish. I’m in love with the shape of you…

Floral melamine dinner plates (on sale). 

No hood like Motherhood tank

Under $30:

A funny candle.

The most honest dishtowel.

A monogrammed cuff that looks expensive.

You can add a note to this soy candle.

“Ain’t no hood like motherhood” tank. #truth

Experience gifts:

A spa day, massage, facial, or pedicure. 

Plan a movie and dinner night with just the two of you.

Host a wine-tasting picnic. Invite her on an afternoon picnic with an awesome cheese board + some of your favorite wines. 

So, tell me friends: any gift ideas on your personal list or that you’ve found this year? Please shout it out in the comments! Fellow mama friends, what do you want for Mother’s Day this year? If a get a homemade card from the girls and a nap, I’ll be stoked.

xo

Gina

The post Mother’s Day Gift Guide appeared first on The Fitnessista.



from The Fitnessista https://ift.tt/2jHuXJw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts