Monday, January 14, 2019

Vegan Birthday Cake

It's my birthday month! So, cake. Though my birthday isn't until the tail end of the month, I have been craving an epic, funfetti-infused, layer cake lately and so this fluffy-amazing Happy Birthday Funfetti Cake happened. Fluffy chocolate cake pairs with creamy, rainbow-sprinkle filled, vanilla frosting. Gold-sparkly cake topper on top. So if you have a special celebration coming up or just need a happy cake to perch on your kitchen counter, give my recipe a try! Recipe, plus find out my cake-spiration from a cooking show I have been loving lately.. Read more »

This is a summary, images and full post available on HHL website!


from Healthy. Happy. Life. http://bit.ly/2TPkmfA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts