Thursday, March 22, 2018

Help for Tight Hips

Many people think they have tight hips. But is it tightness? Or is it something else?

I was chatting with a colleague at a workshop a couple of weekends ago. He was telling me about the torn labrum in his hip that used to bother him. The labrum is a thin, cartilaginous film that lines the rim of the socket in the pelvis where the head of the femur sits. “I used to feel like I needed to stretch, but when I stretched, the feeling would only go away for a little while. It always came back.”

 

read more



from Breaking Muscle http://ift.tt/2HSAkjm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speedster Jump Rope HIIT Workout

  Workout equipment: Jump rope Workout type: 12 Minute Timer setting: 18 x :10 x :30 1. High knees w/ jump rope ...

Popular Posts